Ok. beth, seeing as your the only one that reads this, i know it's safe.
life is seriously living hell for me right now. As of the 30th of may, scratch that the very beginning of may... things have been very confusing.
My friend ashley moved in with joe and I. bad move. total bitch. Didn't realize it till just recently. Shes a very out going person, almost too out going. Almost whore-ish. Anyways, this has little time for Joe and I. a lot a strain. and bull shit.
the 30th of may is when it got the worse tho. four words... drunken wet tshirt contest. i won. You know me a bit right? and do you honestly think that I would do something quite that crazy??? well, i did! and I had a drunk married man sucking on 'em! how awkward, especially when Joe is watching with this look on his face like he actually is enjoying himself. well, after that night, things had gotten weirder. hodgie, nathan, ashley and I started spending a lot more time together. Well, the fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, nineth, and now the tenth... nathan and hodgie and ashley and I have been together. the fifth, we went out mudding. the sixth, yet again, more mudding. the seventh, went to wait lady's castle. the eighth, came up to canandaigua for no apparent reason. Last night was the tricky night. Ashley likes some other guy and nathan had told her that he liked her. she didn't want to hurt his feelings, so she said she wasn't looking for a relationship. then, last ngiht, the cat is let out of the bag that she actually likes another guy and just didn't want to hurt nathans feelings. well, then I had a alk with nathan. things got sorted out. then... today, nathan and I hung out. wondering where joe is in all of this??? right in between the sixth and seventh. Him and I are taking a break and hoping that ashley will find some other place to live. I can't have her living with me anymore, cuz it's pissing me off way too much. IDK... there's a lot going on, and this is it. just... do me a favor. when you read this, please comment back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
#1 get a phone again... cause you gotta call me sometime or at least visit
#2 is Nathan a nice guy? Like would he put you through all the crap joe has? Cause maybe.. well i think you know where I am going with this.
#3 the wet t-shirt contest I could see you doing lol and winning, yes i could see that to. The married guy sucking in 'em... didn't see that coming.
#4. thing's are going to work out eventually, and all the confusion and wtf's are going to get fixed and things are gonna get better I promise.
Heart you!!!
Post a Comment