
so, Joe and I are doing ok.
I just got done moving my friends Courtney and Dave move into a new house, which is hella nice.
Courtney ended up living with me for like a week and a half cuz of her parents. That was fucked up.
Joe and I are living apart for the week, seeing as I've been house sitting for my bro since the 10th. but at least i know he isn't sleeping around on me. I can tell just from how he's been.
I just got done moving my friends Courtney and Dave move into a new house, which is hella nice.
Courtney ended up living with me for like a week and a half cuz of her parents. That was fucked up.
Joe and I are living apart for the week, seeing as I've been house sitting for my bro since the 10th. but at least i know he isn't sleeping around on me. I can tell just from how he's been.
and this is a new hobby of mine. I'm working on some new ones... but, hey, it's fun... like it?

2 comments:
Wait the pic is your new hobby? If so i like it a lot, its very cute! And im glad that joe isn't messin around on you, i would hit him if he started that again
yes... the pic is the new hobby. it's quite an interesting time!
Post a Comment