So... A little update, like the title suggest. Seeing as only Beth really reads this anymore, I can ut all this shit down. I'm a little pissed off right now...
I got a new job. I started working at the Dundee Pharmacy back on the 20th. It's a good job. I'm enjoying myself. I run the back storage room for right now... which is fun to do... sorta. It gets kinda boring trying to find busy work back there. My cousin got me the job there, so it's pretty much do a good job or else...
I'm still living up to Joe's... but I'm not sure for how much longer. We've been having a few arguements... nothing serious. But still, there are fights. The biggest problem is that his mom doesn't know anything about it... about me living here, us dating... anything. Well... until now.
Joe's parents saw me driving the ford the other day... and they put two and two together. so now his parents know somethings going on... bu I'm not sure if they know what. It gets a little complicated. But, I'll live with it.
So... off this topic...
How much more of a redneck can I get to be? How about hoodin' on Waneta Lake in the middle of winter? That's right... hoodin'. Now... I bet your wondering what hoodin' is, right? well... It's easy to explain. A bunch of young, dumb, redneck farm boys with snowmobiles came up with this.
Chris Bason called Joe last night. He told us to come down to the lake, bring some alcohol, and they were having a party. Well, we get down there... and theyre on the lake! Like, Nathan's truck was out on the ice! That's how frozen Waneta Lake gets. Well, they also had Brandi's old snow mobile (that she never uses) out on that lake... with a car hood tied to the back of it.
Now, this could've gotten bad. Drinking rednecks... and a car hood attached to a snow mobile. hmmm... any one smell trouble?
Well, needless to say, half of Wayne Fire Dept. was there last night... Which includes:
Chris Bason
Joel Cook
Nathan Cook
Joe Baker
Evan Macaphee
Brandon Hodge
Pretty sad, isn't it? I wished I had gotten video of the damn trucks doing doughnuts out on the ice... those were some pretty big trucks... I mean. Well... you know how rednecks get with they're trucks... lol.
Best part... We're going back out tonight, and i'm going back on that damned hood! I went on it last night... twice. First time was ok... The second time, Nathan thought that I was Joe. So... as you can imagine... I almost died. lol. It was awesome!
This is who else was at the party:
Courtney Bason
Jessica Bason
Ashley Hall
Ashley's Boyfriend
Erin McCann
Two of Hodgie's friends
Jonathan Cook (the littlest cook)
and Me of course!
And we're going back out tonight?!
Good thing Chris taught us to rules last night...:
1. you have 1-10-1... 1 minute to hold your breath, 10 minutes to get out of the water, and 1 hour to get somewheres warm. And
2. THERES ONLY ONE WORD YOU CAN SAY ON THIS HOOD, FAST... OR FASTER!!!!
then... of course... the next night is always better... same shit, different night... and then... a bathtub on the lake with a fire in it... we're hillbilly hobos... also known as the wayne hobillies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment