Seriously? Brittany has been telling you all this shit? OMG! WHAT A... nevermind. I'm not getting into it over the computer. She's been telling me about everything that has been going on between Joe and Nicole. I think She's doing it just to piss everyone off. I can't believe how stupid she is.If you see brittany before I do... tell her she better watch her ass. Seriously, she sits there saying "your my big sister." And shit like "i'm not lying. Even ask Kyle." I've had enough of it. I don't care that i'll be 20 soon, I will straighten her out about this shit. I'm done with it.BTW, thanks for taking the time to hear me out about whats going on down on my end of this situation. Talk to you later.
----------------- Original Message -----------------From: ..Courtney..Date: Aug 13, 2008 2:00 PM
I don't care if your friends with him. And you should know were the rumors come from. They always come fromthe same person. My sister was still worried because well everytime she's gone for a long period of timejoe hides her stuff in his truck, like her cd's and whatnot. I just think it's bullshit that the rumors wont stop. Like brittany called nicole one night and toldher that you and joe were at walmart together holdinghands and shit, which I also found out wasn't true. I don't know, everyones saying shit trying to get nicoleand Joe apart, and in this kind of situation it's hardbelieving anyone, because feelings get mixed in with thewhole thing. Been there done that. lol But to tell youthe truth nicole didn't fuck joe at Evan's until likethe 3rd time everyone had hung out there. Evan's my boyfriend, and the only way other people were fucking at his house is if he was drunk. And so was everyone else.I don't know, I guess brittany keeps saying shit to mysister, and it's really starting to bug her. But brittanywell we wont get into that. I definately have a betterunderstanding now. Talk to you later.
----------------- Original Message -----------------From: ..Done with guys? Not yet... ..Date: Aug 13, 2008 10:48 AM
I understand that your sticking up for your sister. That's what sisters are supposed to do. But honestly, I'm not fucking Joe anymore. I seriously want to know who is telling you that bull shit. Seriously. I've been done with him like that for a while. After I found out that he fucked your sister at Evan's, I said I was done. The only reason I've been hanging out with him lately is because he's my friend. Or is he not allowed to be my friend anymore? Because if he can't be friends with me b/c no one trusts us... that's bull shit. I've been friends with him longer then you guys. It's not fair if I can't be friends with him because of that.
----------------- Original Message -----------------From: ..Courtney..Date: Aug 12, 2008 12:36 PM
I was just wondering if you and joe werestill together, fucking or whatever you wantto call it. Because if you are you should knowthat he has been with my sister, and I don't really think it's right that he's pretty muchplaying you and her. She keeps hearing shit that he's still fucking you, and everyone istelling her that. and what not. it's bullshit.So either you need to step up, and tell him tofucking lay off. Or I'm going to talk to him.and it's not going to end the way you or my sisterwants it to. I'm not trying to be a bitch, and Iknow I may be coming off as one. But I'm not goingto sit back and watch my sister get hurt becauseof you. I think it's a little ridiculous that youstill stick with him, after all the shit thats goingon... that really shows how much self respect youhave for yourself. So do what you gotta do, or I'lldo it for you! peace.
I think there is more to come after this. But honestly, I lied to Courtney. This is Nicole's little sister. I pulled a "Joe" move. He basically denies anything and everything that is going on between us. Just so no one gets hurt. But see, what he doesn't relize is that it does hurt someone... me. I get hurt when he denies this kind of crap. And honestly, I can't get past the fact that Brittany can sit in her own little world and keep telling people this bull shit. I told her that thinking that

1 comment:
Hun I'm sorry he keeps hurting you, and honestly, I think you need to sit down and think in wether or not he really is worth all this pain. I'm not telling you what to do, but I do think that you need to take the time to wonder of he is worth all of this. I'm not saying don't be his friend, but you may want to guard your heart a bit more around him, and maybe take some time alone. Thats just what I think though, and honestly it's just my opinion, im just worried about you is all. Ill talk to you later Kat and good luck
Post a Comment