Saturday, August 16, 2008

Btw... rape, apartments, weed, alcohol, and... ocho?

I know what your probably thinking. I've been a dumb ass yet again! This probably won't be as well written as usual. I have nails on right now, and it's difficult to type.

Tuesday, August 5th.
I went to a party at apartment number 8 in Skylock. Courtney, Gina, and I had bought a 30 rack for this party. Smart one, right? We got there. 3 guys there:Chris, Jason, and Kasey. Chris was courtney's "thing". These guys are pipeliners. Courtney and I split the 30 rack. Gina spent the night in Kasey's bedroom. I had called Joe earlier to see if he wanted to come by and hang out, because I thought that if he was there, I would end up with him instead of Jason. Joe never came. I slept on the couch with Jason. I thought nothing of it till he started reaching his hand down my pants. I told him no, but he kept going further. He rolled me over so I was on top of himk. He took my pants off. I kept saying no, but I giggled, so must be he thought I was joking. All this time, Courtney and Chris are on the floor next to us. Jason rolled me over after he hit me because I wouldn't fuck him. Got on top of me, and went to town. He had no condom. He pulled out before he "let go" i guess. But I was so upset about the entire thing. I went out to the truck and called Joe. He never answered. I left a voice mail tht I don't remember. The next thing I remember, Chris is standing over me telling me that we had to go. They were leaving for work. I had falen asleep in their door way. We left, and Joe finally got a hold of me. I told him what happened, and that I reported it to the police. They can't do anything because Jason was gone the next day. Joe feels guilty about it because he was sleeping and I had said that I didn't trust the guys there. Now he thinks it was his fault. He spent friday to tuesday pretty much up my ass.

Wednesday, August 13th.
I went over to Seana's house for the night. It was Dougie's 21st birthday. We bought 3 30 racks, which I ended up selling two to doug. I gave Amanda and Kaitlin five bucks so they could buy weed. I ended up going up to the car with them and smoking a joint with them. Which was a first and was kind of fun. I went back to the party, go ton the boat and went out into the middle of the lake with a bunch of people. We had the thirty rack gone between me, seana, and ashley. I went swimming in my clothes, which was an amazing feeling. I went to bed, but kept getting woken up by different people. Came home the next morning, still feeling a little drunk. Joe was going to drive by the party just to make sure i wasn't there; he never went by. He had gone to the bath fair.
Gina and I ended up going to the bath fair the next day, which was fun. I saw amber wax (aka squeakers!) there. Hung out with her for a while.

Now....
I know what your thinking. i'm a dumb ass, right?

Well, i think it's because I'm living at home for now. Which is gonna change cuz I'm getting an apartment soon. Hopefully. With gina. Which will keep me outta trouble.

p.s. Ocho means eight. I was fucked in apartment 8, so I'm "associated with the ocho." Not that I want to be!

1 comment:

Mack said...

if the question is, "to leave or to stay" you may want to leave. It's just my opinion but you may do better if you werent living there any more, to try a bigger town, one where it's harder to get into to trouble, ya know? Or maybe ine with friends that you know will keep you out of trouble, hint hint. I hhope your doing well, keep in contact